OSCAR is a Suite of Applications which serve to enhance the health and social service community’s ability to provide the highest level of care.
All OSCAR applications are built in free open source software, which means you are free to download the program, use the program, or modify it.
- OSCAR Electronic Medical Record (EMR)has full billing capabilities, chronic disease management tools, prescription module, scheduling and many other features. OSCAR can run locally in an office or be accessed over the internet.
- MyOSCAR is a patient controlled personal health record that integrates with the OSCAR EMR.
- MyDrugRef is a “social-network” for pharmacists and physicians to facilitate “knowledge transfer” of drug information and is fully integrated with the OSCAR EMR.
- OSCAR CAISI is a national, award winning implementation of OSCAR, that includes full featured Case Management, Bed Management, and Program/Facility Management system, used by many leading Agencies and Residential Programs in Toronto, Hamilton, and Ottawa. This OSCAR partnership won the 2007 Silver Award of Excellence in the Efficiency & Operational Improvements from CIPA Canadian Information Productivity Awards. This implementation allows OSCAR users to electronically integrate care across separate site installations and is the only EMR/CMS able to do this.
- OSCAR Resource is a compilation of free clinical resources which can be accessed through the EMR at the point of care.
A growing number of experienced OSCAR Support Providers provide a full range of set-up and support services for all the software in the OSCAR Suite of Applications. Read more on open source and why an open source EMR is your best choice.
Check out these helpful Templates: