Chestnet.org: Pediatric asthma lacks sensitive objective measures for asthma monitoring. The forced oscillation technique (FOT) offers strong feasibility across the …Read the Rest
British Columbia Respiratory Therapy BCRT.ca
British Columbia Respiratory Therapy aims to promote education, provide the community with disease information and resources, identify breathing disturbances, and act as a reference to allied health care professionals in their treatment of respiratory disorders.
- Excellent education link
- OSA refresher powerpoint with case studies
- Critical Care Update 2015: An evidence-based approach
- Oxygen and COPD Debunking the hypoxic drive theory (respiratory-care-sleep-medicine)
- Cystic fibrosis hope as new gene therapy improves condition
- Medical Alphabet
- Type II recall of specific lots of Zenhale on the market.
- New Bronchodilator Inhaler Device Chart