G. P. Mishra1, T.M. Dhamgaye2, B.O. Tayade3, B. Fuladi Amol4, S. Agrawal Amit5, D. Mulani Jasmin6 1Department of Chest & …Read the Rest
British Columbia Respiratory Therapy BCRT.ca
British Columbia Respiratory Therapy aims to promote education, provide the community with disease information and resources, identify breathing disturbances, and act as a reference to allied health care professionals in their treatment of respiratory disorders.
- Excellent education link
- OSA refresher powerpoint with case studies
- Critical Care Update 2015: An evidence-based approach
- Oxygen and COPD Debunking the hypoxic drive theory (respiratory-care-sleep-medicine)
- Cystic fibrosis hope as new gene therapy improves condition
- Medical Alphabet
- Type II recall of specific lots of Zenhale on the market.
- New Bronchodilator Inhaler Device Chart